Fix Windows update easily with Windows 10 Update Troubleshooter
Windows 10 is latest Operating system by Microsoft. Windows 10 featured free upgrades and updates for its users. Microsoft sends Windows update to enhance features, provides upgrades to windows 10, and remove security exploits that may be used by hackers to gain access of computer.
How you can I check if my windows 10 is getting updates?
To check if your Windows 10 computer is getting updates follow these steps:
- Click on notification icon on bottom right near date and time
- Click on settings
- Click on update and Security
- Here you will see if latest windows 10 updates are installed, you can manually click on check for updates to check if there are any new updates available.
MY Windows 10 update failed to install, What can I do?
Windows 10 updates failed to install is one of the most common error you may get while installing windows 10 updates. There are several reasons for Windows update fail to install and here are some common reasons:
- Internet connection interrupted
- Computer has Malware or Virus
- windows 10 is not activated
- Windows 10 system drive is low on disk space
How can I fix Windows 10 update failed to install?
You can fix Windows 10 update failure by using simple tool designed by Microsoft called as Windows 10 update troubleshooter.
How can I use windows 10 update troubleshooter?
Windows 10 update troubleshooter is an amazing tool to help you fix windows 10 update failure problem. Windows 10 update troubleshooter can be downloaded from Microsoft website. Windows 10 troubleshooter once downloaded will run automatically and apply fixes.
How can I download Windows 10 Troubleshooter?
Your can download and run windows 10 troubleshooter by following these steps:
- Visit microsoft download center, or you can follow direct link here to download Windows 10 update Troubleshooter
- Once it is downloaded, click on the file downloaded at the bottom of your browser window.
- Once Windows 10 update troubleshooter window is open, click on advanced and select Run as administrator(we always want windows 10 troubleshooter to run as administrator to apply automatic fixes.)
- After that click on next and Windows 10 Troubleshooter should get into action of fixing windows 10 update Failure.
Windows 10 update troubleshooter is an automatic tool and does not require any user intervention once it is set to run. There may be scenarios when windows 10 update troubleshooter will ask you to perform certain tasks to fix the problem. Follow the instructions on screen and it will fix all Windows 10 update errors.
Windows 10 updates can be fixed with Windows 10 update troubleshooter, however some errors which relate to Malware or viruses in your computer, need your intervention. Malware can be removed from your computer using a good antivirus software. We created a good guide on how to get rid of malware. we recommend you reading that guide remove malware infections from your computer.